Sunday, March 14, 2010

Well Fine Then

Thanks to my lovely husband for getting on my facebook and announcing to the world the good news. I wanted to wait (now that we live in Texas I actually have the ability to tell some people in person!!... but no). What he did was he posted the same status on both of our facebook accounts to see if he could get more comments. Please. Well, at least I got the last laugh, because guess who has more comments? Yours truly.

Yes, it is good news. But don't get excited just yet. I am approximately dos weeks along, so not even close to the 12-week mark that you're supposedly supposed to wait before you start telling people. So don't even try to ask me the tell-tale gender question.

I'm tired, a little bit insane, and pretty much high on estrogen right now. And on that note, I bid you good night.

No comments: