Monday, March 15, 2010

Patience Is Nothing More Than Hiding Your Impatience

I am getting super stoked for this weekend! I am going to party like it's 1999!! Which is very fitting, because in 1999 I met my now-totally-awesome-best-friend Claire! So this post is a tribute to her awesomeness. She's a married chica now, to a tall, ball-cap-wearin, ultimate-frisbee-lovin engineer. But back in the day...

CLAIRE


gives the best high-fives,



is a total nerd (yes, that's a bowling ball),

is the most fun to play dress up with,


has the best smile,


is beautiful!


Seriously, look at those long, flowing locks.



Did I mention she's a total nerd?



She's modest...


Scratch that last one (j/k, Claire)


She's a winner,


a party animal,


has friends in high places... well, sorta.



She may have tried to kill me a few times, but...



...at least I'm not the only one.





LOVE THIS GIRL!!!



(weird, I'm on the left in almost all of these pictures... and btw, the pic on the bottom remains the only picture in existence that shows my chopped off finger recovery)

1 comment:

cal+claire said...

Whoa! I feel like a celebrity! YOU ARE AWESOME