Saturday, March 27, 2010

Oxymoron

So, Jacob and I have kind of started an exercise routine. I say kind of because my attempt is sorta half-hearted--I don't think many doctors approve of purposely (purposefully?) losing weight during pregnancy. Half-hearted, maybe, but also supportive.

Jacob's planning on being back to his old, fit self in about six months. He wants to be back where he was when he got his physical for ATC school. He was around 160 or 165, playing soccer/reffing pretty much every day, and working at a job that required walking/standing all day.

Oh, p.s., I say about six months because, let's face it, he won't be eating right, just working out every day. Healthy eating, I'm afraid, is not in the near future. He's not ready, or committed, to make such a life-style change.

Funny how he's choosing to do this when I'll only be getting fatter as the months pass. Not. Fair. Did I mention I'm being supportive?

No comments: