Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I Love Dr. Horrible

Last weekend Seth and the Old Man drove our car back up to us and stayed for dinner. We went to Chipotle (say like it rhymes with "yodel") because all the food is gluten-free except the tortillas. This was for the Old Man, of course. Yep, good times all around. So, we got our car back all nice and repaired. Runs like a dream... more or less. Oh, and I made Seth watch Dr. Horrible. Great stuff. Here's somethin for ya:


This picture shows Tycho's natural smile. How sweet.


This one is the smile Tycho gives when we say "smile!!" for the camera. Murderous? A little I think.


And sometimes it's crooked, which adds to the murderous effect.

1 comment:

cal+claire said...

He's definitely growing up! Crazy times! He has a looot of hair too, definitely looking more and more like the Morrill family, but that smile reminds me a bit of your little brother haha.
p.s. I have not done my taxes..argh.