Friday, March 26, 2010

We All Scream For...

Yesterday Jacob got home from school and said, "I should probably get a haircut."

!!!!!!

Needless to say, I took advantage of his moment of weakness and we went straight to... well, I'll just say it... Wal-Mart. Yeah, we went to Wal-Mart for a haircut. To quote Jim Gaffigan, "I knew [s]he was white trash." I also expect to be featured in a you-know-you're-a-redneck joke anytime soon. Oh, well, I'll get over it.

To celebrate The Haircut (it was so momentous, we have to capitalize it), we went to Braum's! On a side note, if we stay in Texas I am DEFinitely gonna keep up the tradition of going to Braum's to celebrate things, which is what my fam did growing up. Not only was this Tycho's first time to Braum's, but it was his first time to go out for ice cream! He had a great time, and he actually did surprisingly well eating his ice cream cone (nothing on his clothes and I only had to wash his hands and face!). We've been sorta ice cream deprived because our freezer shouldn't really be called a freezer, it should be called that useless-device-that's-not-much-cooler-than-the-fridge. We've been kinda back and forth with the landlord concerning this issue, but she maintains that it works perfectly. Who needs ice cream anyway? I do, and my desire for ice cream will only increase directly with the size of my tummy, but I digress. Pictures!








Two thumbs up for March 25.

1 comment:

cal+claire said...

Magic!

p.s. For some reason my blogspot thing says that it can't find a feed for your blog and won't update me when you write a new one. lame! the last one i could get was the one about us!