Saturday, February 19, 2011

Are You Guys Having A Killer Time?

So, for some reason, I can't get the face plate onto ma radio in the car. So I have been without a radio for a couple weeks now. But that doesn't stop me from singing along with the songs in my head.

For some reason I had "Ghetto Superstar" stuck in my head on the way home from the mall today ($160 refund HOLLAAAA... more on that later). I can't even remember the last time I heard that song, and I certainly don't know the words

Ghetto superstar
That is what you are
...
Come away with me
To another place
We can rely on each other
ah aaahh

Yeah, that's all I got. And when I don't know the words to a song, I say one of two things: (a) whatever is on my mind (today on the way home, it was how much I had to go potty), or (b) I like pie. Thank you, Prabhat.

Ghetto superstar
That is what you are
I like to eat pie
It tastes really good

It doesn't have to rhyme. Andyways, so Jacob's extra pair of glasses that we ordered BEFORE HE LEFT still aren't in. So Jacob's mom went to the mall yesterday and threw an epic hissy fit on my behalf. And she got them to refund half the price of the glasses! Amazing!! I really need to learn how to do that. But part of me just doesn't think it's right... I mean, it's not the manager's fault that the glasses didn't pass inspection and had to be made again (and then the new pair broke in transit, so ANOTHER pair had to be made). And all I can think in a situation like that is, what if I were the manager? But I'm still super grateful that Jacob's mom saved me $160. Holla.

Tycho learned to wink! His one eye is barely open, but I'm counting it.

No comments: