Thursday, April 15, 2010

Indication?

Today I was over at Melody's house, chatting, and one of her friends dropped by. She had her newborn boy with her! Actually, the baby wasn't a newborn, it was almost four months old, but it LOOKed like a newborn because it was a premie and only weighs nine pounds (!!!... when Tycho was four months old, he was closer to 15 pounds). So I got to hold the baby and...

Tycho did NOT like this. He tried to get me to hold him as well (while I was still holding the baby). And then when I said no he started to cry and pointed at the intruder (pour little baby Brody, didn't do anything wrong). Of course this made little Brody cry and I handed him back to his mom. Tycho was very clingy until we went home.

Is this an indication of how future events will play out? I should probably start reading up on how to get Tycho to adjust to a new baby. Oh, the joys of parenting.



p.s. Today was the last day of tax season!!!! I'm happy, but also blah because now I have to get another job.

1 comment:

cal+claire said...

Your job ends after Tax season?! Weird. Maybe you'll be able to find something with funky hours that'll give you more time with Tycho.
I know they are hiring in Mississippi but I don't think that helps you :D