Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Good Afternoon

I like the idea of just posting things that are on my mind, random though they may be. Right now:

1. Here are a few names of cities I have heard of since I moved to Sherman: Whitesboro, Pottsboro, Hillsboro, Jacksboro, Goldsboro, and Brownsboro. Interesting.

2. Quote from a pregnant woman's blog I read: "After all, Dr. Oz says preggos produce more estrogen in one day than a normal, sane woman does in 3 years. There. I have just offered the trump card disclaimer for every shortfall in my life that reaches ahead into the next nine months. I am not ashamed of playing this card, and do not begrudge others to do the same. Life has so few free passes." LOVE. IT.

3. Words that go together: "Good afternoon" and "Nice day." These are not interchangeable--"Have a good day" just doesn't sound right, and neither does "Nice afternoon."

4. One thing I didn't miss during my extended stay in Utah: SMOKERS. I just saw a smoker guy walk past who was holding what looked like a 9-month-old little girl. Ugh. Barf me.

That is all.

No comments: