Monday, January 25, 2010

Immune system, you have failed me

Well, my immune system finally caved to Tycho's coughing and sneezing all over me. Thank goodness it held out til the weekend. Unfortunately, two days was not enough to get over it and here I am, monday evening, still sick. Ugh... I passed it off as allergies at work today so the man wouldn't make me go home. In other news, I helped a little girl in the lobby do her math homework today. Poor kid's mom didn't know what a reciprocal is... not that it should be common knowledge or anything... Anyway, it was very satisfying. It got me worrying about when Tycho will go to school and have homework. How will I help him? I need to learn to be a better teacher... or learn to teach period. (was that redundant? period.) I'm bad with words--a show, rather than tell, type of person.

I have a feeling these posts will get longer and longer. I'm trying not to be so detailed about my every day goings-on (otherwise it would take me an hour to type up my thoughts).

No comments: