Saturday, March 3, 2012

Home, Sweet Home

This huge tree is next to our house. It's perfect for climbing, though Tycho is a bit too young for that (so I have to help him).


This is Windmill beach. It's about five minutes from our house. We go to a beach at least once a week.


(this picture is from the day that Jacob went spear fishing at Windmill and caught a barracuda!)


It's common to find frogs and such outside.


...Not so common to find them INSIDE (Tycho got pretty excited to find this frog next to the bathroom). How did it get there??




We went to a farewell party and this hammock was there. The kiddos spent a good hour in it.


In a hammock, next to the beach, in the land of summer. Pretty much paradise.

4 comments:

Lois Brown said...

I'd say!! wow, you seem to really be enjoying your time there and enjoying all the fun things that living in paradise can bring!! So happy for you guys!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I have finally done it. I am reading blogs. You got me started. I wonder where this is going to end.

I would love to visit the beach once a week, climb a tree, see frogs, and sit in a hammock. Life is good, and you are being blessed by staying home and taking care of those kiddos.

MA

Cindy said...

Wow... LOVE the ginormous tree! Looks like you pretty much live in paradise!!