Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like...

I've always thought it was "Wakey wakey, eggs and bacey! (as in, we have some eggs and we have some bacey). But the Cat (the one in the hat) said, "Wakey wakey, eggs and bacey" (like he was calling the one kid "eggs" and the other kid "bacey"). Weird. I think it's a sign we watch too much TV if I'm starting to analyze the voice inflections of the Cat in the Hat.

I could go for some bacey.

We set up the Christmas tree! And, thanks to yard sales, the cost of everything (tree + decorations) was about $20! This year Tycho was old enough to help decorate the tree--we had a fun time.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breaks my heart that we won't be able to enjoy your company this year! I do love seeing the pictures and reading your blog posts though. Let's skype sometime, 'kay?

Dad

cal+claire said...

SO cute! love this

Jessie said...

2nd what pa said

Jessie said...

$20 make you holler! I love a good deal.

MA