Thursday, July 28, 2011

PINterest

So. New social networking site. Everybody join. Ready go. (That means you, Claire)

Saw this on pinterest and had to do it. Tycho loves waffles.

First attempt at making Tycho a rainbow waffle=fail. I promise it's not burned; the colors just ran together. Also, I need to choose brighter colors. We'll try again another day. At least Tycho had a super fun time making them!


This is another pinterest find that I had had had to try:

We had it for brinner today and it was a success! Look at those beauties. They look like they could be from the batch in the original picture! They were super super yummy (that's a recommend times two). Def doing it again.




Big FIVE year anniversary was on Monday. Jacob so sweet--he sent me daisies. That burning hunk of man-love also got me this wonderfully wonderful wonder:
"with every step, love grows"

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Dawwwww...or diminishes. hahaha.

Those waffles remind me of "NAILED IT" hahahahahahaha.

Also those breakfast goodies look so delic. I halfway believe you just photoshopped the original to look like a diff picture. But if you did that, I'd still be really impressed, just with your photoshop skills instead of your baking skills. Noice work!

Lois Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lois Brown said...

That ring is fabulous!!! I love the breakfast rolls with bacon etc... and the waffles were very fun looking -- aren't you just the mom with the mostest!!! I love it! Happy Anniversary. I can't believe it's been 5 yrs, where has the time gone!

cal+claire said...

I'm on pinterest!

Anonymous said...

Wait, it's been 5 years??? Weird...

Seth