Saturday, April 16, 2011

I Didn't Freak Out

So, I'munna just jump right in. Tycho got a tiny sprain. Roughhousing: it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Thank groodness there is a doctor (and another doctor-to-be) in the house!

I think, overall, it was a good experience. Is that weird to say when your kid got hurt? He only cried for like ten seconds, nobody freaked out, he got wrapped up, and right away started jumping on the bed screaming, "I'm all better now!!"



Also, the funny for the day: Grandma's ca-razy hair. I don't know what she does to it, but it stands straight up. Awesome. And why?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet my mom would be very upset if she knew this picture were online.

Anonymous said...

It's awesome though! I wish my hair could do that!

Love,
Rachel

Sarah said...

That's why no one is going to show her this picture...right?

Anyway, it takes her A LOT of time and effort to get her hair like that :)